Computer engineering is one of the most preferred professions, Due to it is rapid growth, "Computer Engineering" is in a leading position in the future of professions. The main philosophy of our department is to educate engineers equipped with up to date knowledge who can produce knowledge and respond to the needs of the academic life and the business sector successfully. The research fields of our academicians are analysis and design of algorithms, microprocessor systems, embedded systems, computer architecture, computer networks, database systems and database application development, computational geometry, parallel programming, software engineering and high-performance computing.
Computer Engineering offers various career and business opportunities. Graduates may work at national and international firms. They can work at all companies that use or produce computer technologies, in the fields of computer hardware design, software development, software application and engineering in specialist and manager positions. The graduates who have specialised in certain fields and continue their education in this field also gain expertise in developing new technologies. Our graduates are able to take positions in national and/or international companies in their areas of expertise and managerial positions in computer hardware design, software development, software application and engineering.
Our BSc program in Computer Engineering strives to ensure that our students attain the following outcomes:
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
2. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
3. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
4. An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
5. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
6. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
7. An ability to communicate effectively
8. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
9. A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
10. A knowledge of contemporary issues
11. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice